This 4-episode series is intended to give you a strong foundation in Executive Function.
You’ll learn what it is, the underlying skills needed, how to develop it, and how to sustain that development.
- What Executive Function really is
- How emotions and resistance can impact executive function
- A simple framework for developing executive function in kids, teens and adults
- When executive function development begins and when it’s fully developed
- 2 critical underlying skills of executive function
- How to test for strength or weakness in those underlying skills
- Intro to strategies to develop those underlying skills
- How the Pandemic has impacted students’ Executive Function
- Practical strategies for parents to help their kids build Executive Function skills and situational awareness
- Fun and simple exercises to develop time management, organization, problem-solving, decision making, & social skills
- A framework for growing independent kids and sustaining executive function development
- Apply neuroscience to improving motivation and thinking
- Use a step by step strategy to problem-solve with your kids
Ready to take the next step?
Speak to a Learning Specialist to ask questions and get specific answers to your situation.