This 4-episode series is intended to give you a strong foundation in Executive Function.
You’ll learn what it is, the underlying skills needed, how to develop it, and how to sustain that development.
- What Executive Function really is
- How emotions and resistance can impact executive function
- A simple framework for developing executive function in kids, teens and adults
- When executive function development begins and when it’s fully developed
- 2 critical underlying skills of executive function
- How to test for strength or weakness in those underlying skills
- Intro to strategies to develop those underlying skills
- How the Pandemic has impacted students’ Executive Function
- Practical strategies for parents to help their kids build Executive Function skills and situational awareness
- Fun and simple exercises to develop time management, organization, problem-solving, decision making, & social skills
- A framework for growing independent kids and sustaining executive function development
- Apply neuroscience to improving motivation and thinking
- Use a step by step strategy to problem-solve with your kids
Listen, Watch and Subscribe
Subscribe to the LD Expert podcast in your preferred player and sign up for our weekly newsletter. Get the answers and proven solutions for dyslexia, learning differences and attention challenges sent directly to your inbox.