PEACE Parent Support Group Meeting:
Support for parents of children with disabilities.
Are you a parent who could use a little P.E.A.C.E.?
• Parent • Enrichment • And • Continued • Education
Join Us And…
- Connect with other parents
- Gain Insight
- Learn why kids struggle and how to help
- Share experiences
- Find support / Resources
- Be heard
For meeting dates, times and to RSVP click on the location you’d like to attend:
Parent Night, Find Answers and Real Solutions:
Parent Night is a FREE EVENT and we have multiple locations, so you can join us at the center that is most convenient for you! Here’s what you can expect:
- To be heard! We have over 35 years of experience helping children (and adults) with learning and attention challenges. We want to know what it’s like at your house.
- To understand what’s really happening in your child’s head. We will share how your smart child’s “hidden skills” can cause them to struggle in school, so you will finally understand what you can do to help them.
- Show you that you are not alone! We’ll talk about what most of our parents experience with their journey – from “I don’t think he’s very smart” to “I think he may just be lazy” and finally to “Something here just doesn’t add up!”
- We’ll share solutions! This is not about accommodations or coping strategies. Real and permanent change is possible for your struggling student.
To join us for this absolutely FREE event, simply click the button below to RSVP: