In this episode
- How the Pandemic has impacted students' Executive Function
- Practical strategies for parents to help their kids build Executive Function skills and situational awareness
- Fun and simple exercises to develop time management, organization, problem-solving, decision making, & social skills
"Executive Function is really forethought based. The more you can help your kids visualize - start with the end in mind and work backwards - the more success you'll have with developing Executive Function."
- Visual Reference of Clock Exercise on Youtube
- Make Social and Emotional Learning Stick by Elizabeth Sautter
- Helping Anxious Students Move Forward by Jessica Minahan
- Cognitive Connections - Co-Directed by Sarah Ward
- My 4th grader is showing issues with executive function. Is this typical at this age?
- How does bad self-regulation and bad executive functioning relate?
- How to encourage kids to stay motivated with boring activities?
Ready to take the next step?
Speak to a Learning Specialist to ask questions and learn more about how we can help you permanently correct or eliminate the difficulties associated with learning disabilities and attention challenges.