Can we make the opening of school easier for you?
Parents have asked and we listened:
We’re holding a FREE Back-to-School Planning Event for PARENTS!
In just 2 hours you’re going to get:
- Strategies for helping your child keep from falling behind before the year has started
- 7 “Must-Do’s” to eliminate homework battles before they start
- Parent planner to organize all your important contacts and deadlines
- Specific strategies for how to manage the weekly routine of school activities
- Strategies for getting homework done without struggle
- Dealing with yearly events that surprise parents
- How to prepare for and navigate teacher conferences
- Test study strategies proven to increase comprehension and test scores
- A way to coach your child to understand and follow classroom expectations
- How to “de-stress” your child and increase attention
- Practical activities to study for spelling tests
- How to understand and solve word problems
- How nutrition can change everything
Presented by Lauren Ma with special Guest, Dr. Marla Omar
|Where: Stowell Learning Center
1150 Main St. Suite B
Irvine, CA 92614
|When: Sat. August 11, 2018
10 a.m. – 12 Noon
RSVP by Aug. 4: Call 949-477-4133 or visit www.learningdisability.com
RSVP NOW! Space is limited.
Please note: There is no childcare provided
Ready to take the next step?
Speak to a Learning Specialist to learn more about the results from students and parents at Stowell Learning Centers.