In this Episode
Jill Stowell explains the revolutionary Ronnie Gardiner Method®, and she highlights a new 6-Week Young Adult Executive Function & Social Skills RGM Groups starting at Stowell Learning Centers in February.
RGM is a multi-sensory approach that strengthens the connection between the 2 hemispheres of the brain by combining rhythm, music, color, language, and movement, and it is designed to benefit:
- Individuals with neurological conditions, such as stroke, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, and traumatic brain injuries
- Seniors aiming to maintain cognitive and motor agility
- Children with developmental challenges
- People with ADHD
- People with Dyslexia
- And even healthy adults seeking a novel approach to mental and physical stimulation
In this week's episode, you'll learn:
- What is the Ronnie Gardiner Method® (RGM)
- How RGM uses rhythm as brilliant, fun way for people of any age to improve their thinking, energy, attention, social connection, and executive function
**NEW!** First ever Young Adult Executive Function & Social Skills RGM Groups in California - starting at Stowell Learning Centers in February.
“I could see so many applications for increasing awareness of self and others, self-regulation, and mental flexibility.”
- Jill Stowell, on the Ronnie Gardiner Method®
- Info and Registration for the first ever RGM groups in California - hosted by Jill Stowell (starting February 2024)
- The original Ronnie Gardiner Method (RGM) Demonstration Video shown at the end of the podcast episode can be found HERE
- Free Download: Stowell Learning Center's Learning Skills Continuum
Listen, Watch and Subscribe
Subscribe to the LD Expert podcast in your preferred player and sign up for our weekly newsletter. Get the answers and proven solutions for dyslexia, learning differences and attention challenges sent directly to your inbox.