In this Episode
In this episode, Seth Perler offers some words of encouragement for kids as they prepare for the new school year.
PLUS learn about TEFOS - The Executive Function Online Summit - Happening August 11 - 13, 2023
TEFOS is a free online event Hosted by Seth Perler, ADHD, 2E, and Executive Function coach.
If your child, teen, or young adult struggles with executive function, you really don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn along with tens of thousands of parents and educators around the world about executive function and get practical strategies you can use to help your child. (If you still have a little summer vacation time left in August and can’t make it live, you can purchase the all-access pass and watch anytime).
In this week's episode, you'll learn:
- TEFOS (The Executive Function Online Summit): What it is, who it's for, and how to get the most out of it
- PLUS - Seth Perler speaks to kids and shares Back-to School Tips for students
"Your unique, interesting, neurodivergent brain is what makes you perfect and amazing exactly how you are. The world needs you."
- TEFOS - The Executive Function Online Summit - Info and Registration
- Executive Function Info Page: Definition, Symptoms, Testing and Treatment
- "Take The Stone Out of the Shoe" by Jill Stowell - Chapter 6: What Do Challenges With Executive Function Look Like?
- "At Wit's End" by Jill Stowell - Chapter 11: Executive Function
Listen, Watch and Subscribe
Subscribe to the LD Expert podcast in your preferred player and sign up for our weekly newsletter. Get the answers and proven solutions for dyslexia, learning differences and attention challenges sent directly to your inbox.