In this Episode
Happy New Year and welcome to 2023!
Is your kid excited for all the great opportunities that this new year may bring?
In this week’s episode, you’ll learn of small and simple changes that will help your child or teen in becoming the best version of themselves this year.
My hope is that these resolutions will become a strong foundation of lifelong habits that will propel your child to reach an even greater level.
“Positive affirmations work on the subconscious mind, which seems particularly receptive in the morning and late at night, so parents can support their kids by sending them off to school and bed with something positive running through their minds.”
- Jill Stowell
- Neurologist David Perlmutter, author of The Better Brain Book
- Cross-crawls demo - LD Expert Live
- American Academy of Pediatrics - new recommendations on on sleep times
- At Wit's End, Chapter 13 - Diet and Environmental Factors
- Take the Stone Out of the Shoe, Chapter 9 - Food for Thought: Help Your Child Eat for Success
Ready to take the next step?
Speak to a Learning Specialist to ask questions and learn more about how we can help you permanently correct or eliminate the difficulties associated with learning disabilities and attention challenges.