Follow these easy steps...
FIRST - Make sure you've watched the information video. It's just below the scheduling form.
Next - Use the calendar below to schedule a short 15-minute call with a Learning Specialist.
This is an appointment. We'll clear one of our specialist's calendars so that they will be available to talk with you at the time you choose.
We STRONGLY recommend that, if possible, BOTH parents join the call.
BEFORE your phone appointment, think a bit about what you'd like to ask, what you'd like to find out, and what you want answers to.
Want to see how we can help?
- 0:00 Braben! (YES! It's spelled correctly!)
- 1:15 What’s Going On?
- 1:30 What If?
- 3:55 What does it mean when smart kids struggle in school?
- 4:55 The Four Ways Learning Challenges Affect You or Your Child
- 6:20 I Know My Child Is Smart!
- 6:55 Mental Tools
- 7:45 The Learning Skills Continuum - What are the skills that good learners have?
- 12:33 Michael
- 15:30 Identifying and Developing a Plan to Correct a Learning Challenge
- 16:12 Donovan
- 18:55 The "Research Journey"
- 20:20 Accommodations Are Not Enough!
- 22:25 Real Changes For You Or Your Child
- 24:00 What’s Next? What can you do?