We offer Distance Learning programs so geography is not a barrier to getting the help you need
- Click Here to set up a free 30-minute phone consultation with one of our specialists. Your specialist will also give you estimates as to time and cost.
- Next, we'll schedule a screening via video conference for your child to evaluate exactly which underlying skills are causing his/her challenges.
- After the screening, your consultant will meet with you via video conference to share the results of the screening as well as recommendations for programming, and get your Distance Learning program started.
Programming and Sessions:
- Your child will meet remotely 1:1 via video conference with the same instructor(s) on a set schedule to do all of the targeted cognitive training we would do if sessions were in person.
- We will help you purchase or send you any necessary materials or equipment.
- We will meet with you and check-in weekly to provide updates on progress and make sure you are seeing functional changes at home.
Who is Distance Learning For?
- Families who live in an area that has few or no options to adequately treat their child.
- Families who live outside of driving distance to the Stowell Learning Center