“No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. ”
Alfred North Whitehead
Everyday at Stowell Learning Centers, we get the privilege of helping children and adults with learning and attention challenges achieve success.
More aware…better at making friends…better readers…higher grades…more confident…easier to understand…better at math…more coordinated…happier, healthier, more successful all-around learners!
What a joy!
I am so thankful for:
- Kids who never give up
- Parents who refuse to accept “coping” as a solution
- Grandparents who pour out time, love, and resources to help
- The bright, creative, persistent kids who are our students
- The tremendous commitment of our moms and dads to drive, to fund, to practice, and encourage
- Incredible, dedicated staff
- Maverick mentors who knew there had to be more that could be done for struggling learners
- Our amazing, trainable brains
- My husband, David, and grown children, Christy and Kevin, who have given constant support and encouragement on this journey
After nearly 30 years, I am still learning and still excited everyday by the work I have been given to do. I am so very thankful for the truly marvelous and dedicated staff at our Chino and Irvine Centers, who tirelessly support families and guide students in developing the learning and academic skills they need to function at their potential.
We get to change to future for smart, amazing kids who may never have gotten there without us. How awesome is that!
Wishing you overflowing gratitude and blessings
At Stowell Learning Centers, we are dedicated to correcting learning challenges including learning disabilities and dyslexia. Need more information? Go to www.learningdisability.com
Previous post: Fooled You!
Next post: Cyber Monday